The Advanced User Accounts Control Panel also known as netplwiz is a Windows tool used to manage user accounts.
- Change automatic sign in to selected account at Windows startup.
- Add or Remove user accounts.
- Change name of user accounts.
- Change group membership of user accounts.
- Reset passwords for local user accounts.
- Open Credential Manager to manage passwords.
- Open Local Users and Groups for advanced user management.
- Change Ctrl + Alt + Delete secure sign-in.
To open Advanced User Accounts Control Panel type netplwiz into the Windows Run dialog.
To enable the checkbox you’ll need to navigate to the following registry key:
You’ll see a entry called DevicePasswordLessBuildVersion whose value needs to be set to 0 to disable the hello-sign feature.