Microsoft has a troubleshooter that helps fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed. This tool can automatically repair issues that block software from being installed or removed. It also fixes corrupted registry keys.
Supported versions of Windows
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
The troubleshooter helps fix problems that:
- Corrupt registry keys on 64-bit operating systems.
- Corrupt registry keys that control the update data.
- Prevent new programs from being installed.
- Prevent existing programs from being completely uninstalled or updated.
- Block you from uninstalling a program through Add or Remove Programs (or Programs and Features) in Control Panel.