Windows 10 provides a variety of methods to uninstall programs that you have previously installed. Here are some of the preferred uninstall methods:
Uninstall from the Start menu
- Select Start and look for the app or program in the list shown.
- Press and hold (or right-click) on the app, then select Uninstall.
Uninstall from the Settings page
- Select Start , then select Settings > Apps > Apps & features. Or just click the shortcut link at the bottom of this article.
- Select the app you want to remove, and then select Uninstall.
Uninstall from the Control Panel (for programs)
- In the search box on the taskbar, type Control Panel and select it from the results.
- Select Programs > Programs and Features.
- Press and hold (or right-click) on the program you want to remove and select Uninstall or Uninstall/Change. Then follow the directions on the screen.